(02) 6555 2111
20 Kenrose St. Forster
We believe in…
- Promoting self esteem and belief through encouraging and supportive interactions and activities. Children develop a strong sense of identity
- Providing an environment rich with music, language, number, science, environmental sustainability, creative expression and social skill development
- Providing a ‘home away from home‘ where children can express themselves freely
- A safe and supportive environment where children can try new and exciting activities to enhance their overall development
- Providing a balance of free play, spontaneous and intentional teaching experiences designed around the children’s needs and interests
- Supporting children to be confident and involved learners by nurturing the children’s natural desire to learn.We provide intriguing, exciting and stimulating experiences relevant to each child’s world.
- Providing quality facilities where each child can grow and learn in a clean, safe and homely centre
- Encouraging a community environment for children to develop respect and appreciation of themselves, others and the environment
- Demonstrating and encouraging language and social skills needed for children to be effective communicators
- Fostering positive relationships between children, families and educators through positive partnerships, family involvement and open communication
- Demonstrating and practicing cultural competence and inclusion through music, language creative arts and play, allowing children to be connected and contribute to their world
- Employing suitably qualified educators who pride themselves on professional development, work ethic and have a genuine love for the children
It really is a ‘home away from home’ environment. From the moment you walk through the door of a morning, you are greeted with a friendly good morning from the staff and smiles all round, the sound of music in the background (and often Helen’s singing) and happy laughing children ready to start their day. Our daughter cannot get in the door quick enough. Lillypilly Pre-school is the best!
Karen and David (Lillypilly Parents)
A nurturing, caring, friendly and happy environment. Thanks guys, you have all made a huge difference in my children’s lives.
Vanessa (Lillypilly Mum)
I love the way you have just embraced my boys and nothing is ever a problem. Having kids with special needs is difficult and sometimes you need to just step away. The beauty of Lillypilly is that I can step away with confidence… confidence that my boys are embraced by all and they are emerged in the richest of learning environments. Thanks for everything.
Suzanne (Lillypilly Mum)
The pre-school offers a warm and nurturing environment, while still preparing my son for the structure of Kindergarten. The staff provide a rich learning environment every day filled with paint, glue, dress-ups, songs, stories and relaxation.
Nicky (Lillypilly Mum)
I whole-heartedly recommend Lillypilly to anyone seeking quality child-care. The centre is impeccably presented with a wide range of new indoor and outdoor activities designed to engage and educate children through play. It radiates warmth through the staff and management who are always welcoming and provide me with a sense that they are genuinely interested in my child.
Iskra and Trent (Lillypilly Parents)
Lillypilly now uses Kinderloop!
What is Kinderloop? To explain simply, Kinderloop is an app that is available for free on your smartphones, tablets and computers that lets you keep up-to-date with your child’s activities at Lillypilly.
Our staff create posts on the app frequently with photos and learning outcomes so that you can be notified in real-time.
Your child’s profile is private to you (and any family members you wish to invite to the app) via a closed and secure learning loop.
Read more on Kinderloop at www.kinderloop.com
Happy teachers + engaged family = happy kids
- 1. Educational program and practice: Exceeding NQS
- 2. Children’s health and safety: Exceeding NQS
- 3. Physical environment: Meeting NQS
- 4. Staffing arrangements: Exceeding NQS
- 5. Relationships with children: Meeting NQS
- 6. Collaborative partnerships with families and communities: Exceeding NQS
- 7. Leadership and service management: Exceeding NQS
- Overall Rating: Exceeding National Quality Standard
Rated Exceeding with Australian Children’s Education & Care Quality Authority (ACECQA) and MyChild.gov.au
Lillypilly Pre-school has received Exceeding National Quality Standard in at least four of the seven quality areas (of which at least two include quality areas 1, 5, 6 and 7); as a result it has received the overall rating of Exceeding National Quality Standard.
- ACECQA National Quality Standard chart rating
- MyChild.gov.au provider listing
- About the National Quality Standard and Framework
- How child care providers are assessed and rated